I Dress Myself was established in 2005 and, within a year, we became the first screen printer to only use eco-friendly water based inks for all fabric and paper printing - sustainability has always been close to our heart. We have a strong base of loyal customers and have been growing year on year. In 2018 we invested in new and efficient, automatic screen printing equipment to increase our capacity. We also purchased high quality Direct-to-Garment printing machines, which means we can digitally print garments too - perfect for sampling, full colour designs and print on demand. We now supply large organisations such as Tate Enterprises and the British Antarctic Survey.
We're a small team of highly motivated and hardworking individuals. We start the day together with a production meeting and a coffee. On Monday mornings we talk about the previous week, to find solutions for any issues that arose and to encourage smooth operations in the future. We have quarterly appraisals to help understand and support employees and to encourage progression. We are a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
I Dress Myself is big enough that we can take on exciting projects but small enough that everyone plays a role in shaping our future.
On this page, you will find the roles that we're currently looking to fill and we'd like to hear from anyone with relevant experience, ideas and enthusiasm.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Development Manager and give guidance to the Social Media Assistant to help plan and execute a direct marketing campaign. They will also plan and help create engaging content for our social media channels, website and e-newsletters. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Co-ordinator to suggest new ways for us to connect with audiences and take responsibility for marketing projects by co-ordinating the activities of team members. The successful candidate will analyse, report on and adjust our strategies as required and must show initiative and drive to carry out these plans.
- Overseeing company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other relevant platforms
- Planning and helping to create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizing content following search engine optimization (SEO)
- Creating content that promotes audience interaction
- Collaboration with Business Development Manager, Office Manager and Social Media Assistant
- Direct Marketing campaign design & execution
- Analysing and reporting audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposing new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Planning and writing copy for regular e-newsletters
- Advising on relevant marketing legislation, e.g. GDPR
- Using timelines and scheduled content to ensure a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly in a commercial environment
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Proof reading and copywriting
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Graphic design skills
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Approx 10 hours per week
- Flexible hours and some hours can be worked from home
- Starting salary £21,200 p.a. pro-rata
- 30 days holiday pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- Based in Frome, Somerset
- 3-month trial period
The deadline for applications is 8pm on 22nd March 2020 and interviews will be held during the following 2 weeks.
We are looking for someone who can come in once every 2 weeks for approx. 2-3 hours (during office hours), to keep us looking shipshape. Cleaning and maintenance of the factory floor is carried out by the team so we’re generally looking at the kitchen, toilets and front hallway. We provide eco-friendly cleaning products and are looking for someone that will help us to become more sustainable and help us to reduce waste.
- Regular deep clean of the kitchen (we’re pretty keep up with the day-to-day stuff)
- Keeping an eye on soap/washing up liquid/cleaning spray levels and purchasing/getting refills when necessary
- Cleaning the toilets and basins and washing the bathroom floors
- Washing tea towels and hand towels (on site using our washing machine)
- Hoovering stairs and front hallway
- Cleaning front windows (occasional)
- Removing cobwebs
- Friendly and personable
- Organised, tidy and conscientious
- Shows initiative
- Honest and reliable
- Approx 2-3 hours every 2 weeks
- £14 per hour if Freelance (invoicing the company on a monthly basis)
PLEASE APPLY BY SENDING A CV AND COVERING LETTER BY EMAIL TO INFO@IDRESSMYSELF.CO.UK, DETAILING ALL RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & GIVING EVIDENCE FOR WHY YOU ARE A GOOD FIT FOR TEAM IDM.